Fantasy Football 2021

9 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think Kittle is a better value than Waller? If Kittle plays all 17 games, he and Waller should have identical numbers?

You know your team better than I do but I like Waller better for a few reasons:

1. I think the injuries are a factor

2. I think its safe to say Deebo/Ayuik are better than anyone the Raiders have so I think that eats into Kittles targets

3. How many targets will there be once Lance starts? I assume they will throw less than with Jimmy G and Lance might steal a few rushing TDs that otherwise could be 8 yard receiving TDs for Kittle

With that said I did forget about Kittle when talking about your picks. I have them very close but lean Waller 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Injuries, his OL is probably worse and their defense is bad.

Its one of those decisions that I think will be made for me. I pick 9th, in round 2 I highly doubt those 2 plus Najee Harris will all be there. I have those 3 very close together. if 1 is there I'm happy

I try not to pay too much attention to schedules, but Mixon's schedule looks tough on paper as well.

Gibson on the other hand, has a much easier schedule and could simply get a few more carries killing the clock which would make up for whatever he won't get in the passing game.

You know your team better than I do but I like Waller better for a few reasons:

1. I think the injuries are a factor

2. I think its safe to say Deebo/Ayuik are better than anyone the Raiders have so I think that eats into Kittles targets

3. How many targets will there be once Lance starts? I assume they will throw less than with Jimmy G and Lance might steal a few rushing TDs that otherwise could be 8 yard receiving TDs for Kittle

With that said I did forget about Kittle when talking about your picks. I have them very close but lean Waller 

Yeah, I feel like I could get Kittle in R2 if things don't pan out in R1 with Kelce or even Waller.

Yep, that is the mystery of all of this. What will happen once Lance takes over. Last week gives me some light that we simply won't be conservative with Lance under center.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I try not to pay too much attention to schedules, but Mixon's schedule looks tough on paper as well.

Gibson on the other hand, has a much easier schedule and could simply get a few more carries killing the clock which would make up for whatever he won't get in the passing game.

I havent looked at schedules, I try to do that as tiebreakers if I can but everywhere has different SOS listed its strange that they can be 20 spots different on the same player

With that said, Gibson's division lends itself to better opportunities at least whereas Mixon playing Pitt,Balt and Clev 2x isnt great

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah, I feel like I could get Kittle in R2 if things don't pan out in R1 with Kelce or even Waller.

Yep, that is the mystery of all of this. What will happen once Lance takes over. Last week gives me some light that we simply won't be conservative with Lance under center.

If you think you can get Kittle in R2 then yea maybe you take a Diggs at 3 and then Gibson/Mixon at 6 but man I do have Kelce alot higher overall

• Like 1

I havent looked at schedules, I try to do that as tiebreakers if I can but everywhere has different SOS listed its strange that they can be 20 spots different on the same player

With that said, Gibson's division lends itself to better opportunities at least whereas Mixon playing Pitt,Balt and Clev 2x isnt great

Gibson first half of the season: LAC, NYG, BUF, ATL, NO, KC, GB, DEN

Mixon first half of the season:  MIN, CHI, PIT, JAX, GB, DET, BAL, NYJ, CLE

And not to get too ahead but Gibson's playoff schedule: Phi, Dallas, Phi.

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If you think you can get Kittle in R2 then yea maybe you take a Diggs at 3 and then Gibson/Mixon at 6 but man I do have Kelce alot higher overall

Back in Jan, I told myself the only player I would consider over Kelce was Diggs. Now 7 months later, I could be in a spot where I have to pick between the two lol.

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Gibson first half of the season: LAC, NYG, BUF, ATL, NO, KC, GB, DEN

Mixon first half of the season:  MIN, CHI, PIT, JAX, GB, DET, BAL, NYJ, CLE

And not to get too ahead but Gibson's playoff schedule: Phi, Dallas, Phi.

I like that, schedules should never be used as part of rankings because you just never know how good/bad a defense will be and whatnot but they are a solid tiebreaker. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I like that, schedules should never be used as part of rankings because you just never know how good/bad a defense will be and whatnot but they are a solid tiebreaker. 

Yeah, I genuinely don't pay attention to schedules (including bye weeks) when I draft, with the loan exception of which of the defenses outside the top 5 preseason ranks have the best Week 1 or Weeks 1 & 2 combination, and even then that's not relevant to me until one of my last 2 picks.  I'm perfectly content to stream defenses early on until one of the undrafted units separates itself from the crop (like Indianapolis last season - who still gave up points but they demonstrated a consistency getting turnovers and turnovers for TD's where it didn't matter that they were giving up points).

And, for the record, I err on the side of Gibson.  It's a RB11 vs RB13 in standard scoring for me, by my projections.  But, while I won't expect CMac type production out of him, the news out of Washington camp that Scott Turner (whose dad as well as himself got a ton of fantasy production out of backs like Gibson) wants to use Gibson like McCaffrey is/was used in Carolina.  That gives me more security in feeling he's not going to cede a huge chunk of 3rd down work to McKissic, which shades him more favorably in PPR formats for me as well.

• Like 1

10-team PPR keeper league. I can keep up to 3 players, sacrificing a draft pick two rounds higher than where I picked them last year.

Which 3 do I keep from this group of 4? I'm picking 9th overall (so late odd-round picks, early even-round picks).

• Darren Waller - 6th round pick last year; can keep for a 4th round pick
  • JK Dobbins - 7th round pick last year; can keep for a 5th round pick
  • Josh Allen - 8th round pick last year; can keep for a 6th round pick
  • Chase Edmonds - 15th round pick last year; can keep for a 13th round pick

Who would you pick and why in a 10 man PPR league you can only choose one, And assume Dak is healthy

Allen Robinson

Terry McLaurin

CeeDee Lamb

I always find myself picking these 3 and I always go back and forth between them, Id say Terry is 3rd but you could make in argument for him being the best option out of those 3, Id love to take CeeDee but he is a little more of an unknown over someone like Allen but CeeDee could easily have a higher ceiling than Robinson.