2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I blame PFF for this post. It's not your fault they've made you think he's playing well.

Joey Bosa was a ghost last game. Oline has been playing alot better as of late. People also sleeping on James and Lester Cotton. Jacobs Was running behind them late in the game with nice holes.  

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

23. Drake London, WR  USC

54. Travis Jones, DT UConn

85. Sean Ryan OT, UCLA

124. Verone McKinley III, S Oregon

163. Damone Clark, LB LSU

164. Hassan Haskins, RB Michigan

223. Mike Rose, LB Iowa St. 

I'd be quite pleased. 

I think McKinley goes in the 2nd. idk about the Drake London hype, everyone is a baller in college. can he separate 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, I like Jameson Williams and Dotson the most. I've seen Dotson compared to Tyler Lockett recently and I like that comparison as well. He can play all over the field, has the speed to take the top off of a defense, and runs excellent routes.

like both guys, but like williams and burks as top 2 atm. Dotson looks nice

55 minutes ago, roi34 said:

like both guys, but like williams and burks as top 2 atm. Dotson looks nice

I think Burks might move up to top 10 if he has good testing numbers, kinda like Mike Evans range. I don't teams are going let big studs like AJ Brown/DK Metcalf types slip. I think Williams was peaking and was looking like top 15 Ruggs range, but that injury might drop him to day 2 or 20s. He is tempting as a Ruggs replacement  because we are going to be in the 20s now. We could draft him and not expect much from him year 1 and go sign a stud vet to pair. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He's a good backup but no way do I want him starting 17(!) games.

he has looked horrible at times, but he has been playing some good ball as of late. let's see how he does this Saturday. I think if one starter who has the most to prove Saturday, he is up there. His future outlook is up in the air. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

37 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

he has looked horrible at times, but he has been playing some good ball as of late. let's see how he does this Saturday. I think if one starter who has the most to prove Saturday, he is up there. His future outlook is up in the air. 

His future outlook is set in stone. Swing Tackle who should play very limited snaps. Any team that pays him to come in and start at Tackle is going to be making a monumental mistake. 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Only Kolton and James have proven to be quality NFL OL.

6 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

23. Drake London, WR  USC

54. Travis Jones, DT UConn

85. Sean Ryan OT, UCLA

124. Verone McKinley III, S Oregon

163. Damone Clark, LB LSU

164. Hassan Haskins, RB Michigan

223. Mike Rose, LB Iowa St. 

I'd be quite pleased. 

After Leatherwood I don't want to risk another LT to Play RT.

I'd rather move Leatherwood to the LG position and let him compete with Simpson. Then get an RT in FA and one in the draft.

Ideally we draft Kenyon Green if He falls to us.