2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yeah I would need the medicals to check out 100% first. Otherwise it's a no go. If they do, it's a blessing because he would have gone top 10 IMO if he ran in the 4.3s or lower, which he would have.

I agree.  If Jamo doesn't check out 100% I'd bow out.  However, if he does,. He's got to be the guy if he's there.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Totty said:

I agree.  If Jamo doesn't check out 100% I'd bow out.  However, if he does,. He's got to be the guy if he's there.  

Agree. Like respectfully, have people really watched him? If you think he’s just fast, you haven’t watched him because I myself dismissed him as just a skinny deep threat until I watched more of him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Agree. Like respectfully, have people really watched him? If you think he’s just fast, you haven’t watched him because I myself dismissed him as just a skinny deep threat until I watched more of him.

I agree and there is very little doubt he will check out.  It's an ACL tear, they procedure very rarely fails and typically high end athletes bounce back to 100 percent in short order.  I have no concern about his long term potential however he may take some time at the beginning of the season to get back to 100 percent.  If he is there at 22 and we don't double dip at WR in FA then he has to be strongly considered.  If he was not injured he would be a top 12 pick in this draft. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree and there is very little doubt he will check out.  It's an ACL tear, they procedure very rarely fails and typically high end athletes bounce back to 100 percent in short order.  I have no concern about his long term potential however he may take some time at the beginning of the season to get back to 100 percent.  If he is there at 22 and we don't double dip at WR in FA then he has to be strongly considered.  If he was not injured he would be a top 12 pick in this draft. 

Yep.

Would like to see 1 other guy doing this:

Good luck guarding this:

No one has a 2nd gear like this in the class. No one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I'm in the camp of wanting a burner unless Wilson drops.  Williams or Dotson for me if we go first round receiver. I am very intrigued by Burks as well but need to look at him more.

I’d be fine with Dotson. He’s electric. Penn State Skill Position players do not fail. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

He has some just incredible tape. He flashed all dang year on that offense. 

4.3 speed and moves with really good fluid. His fluidity reminds me of Brandon Aiyuk coming out. 

Wish he was a little taller, but 5’11” isn’t bad. Tyreek Hill is 5’10”. And 2” taller than his Penn State counterpart K.J. Hamler. 5’9” is a bit small.