2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

6 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

DT seems like it’ll be very weak in the 3rd.

LB should have several good options.

OT with Possibly Petite-Frere and Lucas or players who could convert to G  like Kinnard, Mitchell, Rhyan, Tyler Smith would all be good picks.

S- not really a great year for 3rd round S’s but I do think Kerby Joseph would be a good pick.

I like Zachary Carter in the third.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I like Zachary Carter in the third.

I was thinking of him in the 4th round but I might be a bit optimistic.  I also have him as a 3-4DE.  At 6’4 285 unless he adds mass i don’t think he’s more than a situational pass rusher in the NFL.  But he was really impressive this year! Overall, he’s been productive the last 3 years: 8, 5, 4.5 sacks.  

16 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Indeed we do

We don’t make the playoffs because we keep getting sacked I don’t want to hear the built in excuses. We don’t get to say” the roster is devoid of talent so of course we weren’t gonna make it” Anymore

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Is a third round rookie OT going to be ready to start? I honestly think that they are banking on Leatherwood at RT.

You have too, so what the Raiders drafted him 10 spots ahead of where he should have been he's a legit prospect.

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Is a third round rookie OT going to be ready to start? I honestly think that they are banking on Leatherwood at RT.

If Lucas and/or Petit-Frere are there they could very easily be better than Leatherwood just based off the fact that they have been RTs.  Maybe this new leadership will be smarter than Cable.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Too much on the line to bank on leatherwood manning down rt he’s barely a lock at rg. I want the rt from Arizona st. Let them complete. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Too much on the line to bank on leatherwood manning down rt he’s barely a lock at rg. I want the rt from Arizona st. Let them complete. 

not sure aftet adams move and renfrow and waller needing deals.i want to rely on rookie at RT. give me a decent vet