2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

Yeah no doubt Strong is quicker, Pierce was a 4.59, I like his explosion, his hands are really good so he can play on 3rd down, not sure what Strong is like as a receiver. 

I've read that's one of his areas for improvement as he's not great catching the ball out of the backfield. I wouldn't mind a RB in the middle rounds either way though especially since we don't really know how Drake will be.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Big fan of Isiah Likely(TE) he would be a good addition to the offense. Super athletic TE who really is a match up nightmare. Would make things incredibly difficult for opposing teams defenses with him and Waller both out there with Adams. 

Raiders should also be in position for a pretty good OT in that 3rd round. Faalele,Lucas or Rainmann as well if they want to go the raw talent that needs more work type of player. 

Interesting that we met with him, isn't he projected to go in the 2nd/3rd?

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kerby Joseph seems like an interesting prospect out of Illinois 

I like McKinley as a chess piece that can play safety and over the slot. I also like Quinton Lake as a later pick, good bloodlines ! 

Just now, Dessie said:

I like McKinley as a chess piece that can play safety and over the slot. I also like Quinton Lake as a later pick, good bloodlines ! 

Some interesting prospects in the middle rounds this year, wouldn't be surprised to see us trade Abram on draft day.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Some interesting prospects in the middle rounds this year, wouldn't be surprised to see us trade Abram on draft day.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking although I like Abram, just not sure he’s a fit. I like Bell as well tbh, had him as a 5th rounder though ? 

On 3/31/2022 at 11:34 PM, NYRaider said:

Calvin Austin is like WR 13-15 in the class there aint no way he's going that high.

i agree, but you never know. Cant say no way, but isnt likely i figure late 2nd early 3rd because of his unique trait that no one has as much of haha. 

hes small but very explosive

3 minutes ago, roi34 said:

i agree, but you never know. Cant say no way, but isnt likely i figure late 2nd early 3rd because of his unique trait that no one has as much of haha. 

hes small but very explosive

Wasn't this the fastest WR class in NFL history?

7 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Lmao Akers, Williams, Fournette Sanders. No!

People in here talk about how Jacobs line has held him back. Sanders is the perfect example of that. Plus the Eagles have really butchered his talents. He's extremely underrated. The fact you wouldn't take Williams over Jacobs is really confusing to me

6 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Agree. If we can get isaiah spiller, breece hall, etc. I'd be down as much as I like Josh. I also really like Kyren Williams and IMO his 4.65 will push him down to the 4th/5th, which is a steal for him.

Hall should be the first RB taken off the board. He's going to be a star in this league. Spiller's 40 time scares me but it might make him available. Since we have Jacobs, Drake, and Abdullah, I highly doubt we go RB. I think, if it happens, it will be next year. I really like Williams as well FWIW