2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

I agree with this but instead of NT I would go with Guard. Hankins and Butler should be fine at NT

We’ve just picked up Parham and have Simpson, Good, Elemunor, Leatherwood that can play Guard. NT for the future is on my list as well. Farrell, Ridgeway or Ogbonnia. 

Just now, Dessie said:

We’ve just picked up Parham and have Simpson, Good, Elemunor, Leatherwood that can play Guard. NT for the future is on my list as well. Farrell, Ridgeway or Ogbonnia. 

simpson sucks, elemunor isn't that much better,  and Leatherwood needs to just focus on RT. I do like those NT prospects, but I would enjoy another guard 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

simpson sucks, elemunor isn't that much better,  and Leatherwood needs to just focus on RT. I do like those NT prospects, but I would enjoy another guard 

Not saying we shouldnt go Guard but if you are making the argument that we have NTs already on the roster then the same applies to Guard.

3 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Not saying we shouldnt go Guard but if you are making the argument that we have NTs already on the roster then the same applies to Guard.

I trust ole Hank more than Good is what it comes down to it. I also think Butler has some upside. Peko is a solid vet too. I wanted Good cut before free agency. He's the only guy on my cut list, that is still on the team 

Edited by Humble_Beast