The old forum will be removed soon

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Sad, sad day.  We will need to make sure great threads such as Would you wear a dress? and Kate Upton is Fat and Downward sloping inner canthi are saved for posterity. 

Original appearance of Mr Mouse as well. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mission27 said:

Sad, sad day.  We will need to make sure great threads such as Would you wear a dress? and Kate Upton is Fat and Downward sloping inner canthi are saved for posterity. 

14 hours ago, TLO said:

Original appearance of Mr Mouse as well. 

What about the guy who wanted a 6 figure salary to start upon graduating from college or the one where the guy wanted to become a cop wanted clarification to make sure that his recreational drug habit wouldn't be an issue there?

Or LaDainian Tomlinson is overrated because he might get hurt?

So many good ones...

• Like 3

On 5/13/2021 at 1:03 PM, MWil23 said:

What about the guy who wanted a 6 figure salary to start upon graduating from college or the one where the guy wanted to become a cop wanted clarification to make sure that his recreational drug habit wouldn't be an issue there?

So many good ones...

$175k to be exact.

And the other wanted to make sure it would be ok to lie about his drug habit.  That was a good one.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:55 PM, CBears019 said:

$175k to be exact.

And the other wanted to make sure it would be ok to lie about his drug habit.  That was a good one.

$175k with a poor work ethic iirc

• Like 1

On 5/13/2021 at 2:03 PM, MWil23 said:

So many good ones...

There were some classic Steelers/Browns threads with some long forgotten members of the forum.     I still remember BobBrown (old member) trolling the Steelers forum the entire offseason going into 2008 about how the Browns were poised to take over the division for the foreseeable future and how the Steelers were heading towards the bottom.     Pretty sure we archived that thread.    😂

I wonder if anybody else remembers the "playboy" who was in love with Keith Rivers.

And who can forget ace's prediction threads about the Redskins, like RG3 and the Skins offense crushing almost every team by 30 points.

End of an era.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 43M said:

I wonder if anybody else remembers the "playboy" who was in love with Keith Rivers.

I do. But you spelled it wrong. It was keef Rivers lol. A big USC fan who thought for sure Keith Rivers was HOF bound lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I do. But you spelled it wrong. It was keef Rivers lol. A big USC fan who thought for sure Keith Rivers was HOF bound lol.

Haha....I remember him freaking out when Hines Ward broke his jaw with a crack back block and claimed thats what derailed his career, even though he wasnt even that good  BEFORE it happened.   

Pretty sure is name was bananasUSC or something like that.    

• Like 2