2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk

rickyt31

11 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

No one of that caliber IMO. But to be fair let’s just bet if we will or we won’t. 

I’ll bet we won’t. 

I can't imagine if Jets made a trade for higher level WR and then watched him being on the sideline for a majority of season.   Also, there are a several viable WRs in FA to gamble on.

Back to College Football Prospects topic,  WR Jalen Nailor and Jalen Tolbert look appealing for Jets.

Oh well, I missed Hula Bowl.  That sucked because I wanted to check out Rutgers' RB Isaih Pacheco and Toledo's RB Bryant Koback for potential UDFA.

Anyway, Jets will handle the Nationals in Mobile.  However, we don't know who will run the squad. I kind of wish that Reese can trade each other, lol.  Doubs and Pierce need to be moved to the Americans for Tolbert and Turner and I am good with Nationals' skill players.

No OL and defensive prospects are prevailed for whatever reason. sigh.

Edited by JetsandI

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Oh well, I missed Hula Bowl.  That sucked because I wanted to check out Rutgers' RB Isaih Pacheco and Toledo's RB Bryant Koback for potential UDFA.

Anyway, Jets will handle the Nationals in Mobile.  However, we don't know who will run the squad. I kind of wish that Reese can trade each other, lol.  Doubs and Pierce need to be moved to the Americans for Tolbert and Turner and I am good with Nationals' skill players.

No OL and defensive prospects are prevailed for whatever reason. sigh.

I imagine it’ll be our coordinators right?

34 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

After watching Maxx Crosby play,  Jets must get Aiden Hutchinson.

I’d love to get Hutch, but he will most likely be gone by 4. I don’t see JD trading up. As a player, Thibs would also be nice but he will have to kill it during the interviews and explain his recent press interview. 

14 minutes ago, xrade said:

I’d love to get Hutch, but he will most likely be gone by 4. I don’t see JD trading up. As a player, Thibs would also be nice but he will have to kill it during the interviews and explain his recent press interview. 

Oregon has better education system than Alabama?    I wasn't aware of that. lol

2 minutes ago, xrade said:

That and his love of self-branding. How much does he really love FB?

Not easy to believe in him like that.   I remember Dalvin Cook falling out of 1st round because of a vibe of an entourage.  Oops!  Cook still focuses on football really well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xrade said:

That and his love of self-branding. How much does he really love FB?

Suck a hard thing to gage. I know people questioned Michael Pittman with this bc he and his gf had a YouTube career going. And he’s seemed to be able to do both. But on the surface you’d say… does he care about his YouTube channel or nfl career more. That’s where the scouts have to earn their money.

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Suck a hard thing to gage. I know people questioned Michael Pittman with this bc he and his gf had a YouTube career going. And he’s seemed to be able to do both. But on the surface you’d say… does he care about his YouTube channel or nfl career more. That’s where the scouts have to earn their money.

IMO that's the only thing scouts have advantage of over us.  They get to meet the players and get a feel for their mindset and attitude.

• rickyt31 changed the title to 2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk