Who, When and Where?

DaWg_LB.

1 minute ago, Letsch80 said:

Are you sure you want to go the route of bringing up the past? I have 20 years of fire power for you..

you are bent on a week 1 beatdown that happened to be the first game for us running our new offense with a first year head coach at the helm. I'd say me bringing up a Playoff game from mid January would be fair game.

Go ahead and dive into the past 20 years though, fine by me, I'm looking forward to the future. I can understand why you're stuck on the past though.  

10 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

you are bent on a week 1 beatdown that happened to be the first game for us running our new offense with a first year head coach at the helm. I'd say me bringing up a Playoff game from mid January would be fair game.

Go ahead and dive into the past 20 years though, fine by me, I'm looking forward to the future. I can understand why you're stuck on the past though.  

Put any spin you want on it. Any way you can deflect off of the Browns vs Ravens is fine by me.

Week 12 can't come soon enough!

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

TLDR the city of Baltimore is a dumpster fire.

Bro, my uncle is in the dumpster business and this IS NOT a nice thing to say

about dumpsters. They can't help if they catch fire, but you CAN help what you say.

Words hurt, man.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'll just post it in a thread if that's easier.

Hi both of you thank you for everything 

Really enjoy both of your posts keep typing away your football knowledge impress me to the greatest extent. 😃.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Letsch80 said:

Are you sure you want to go the route of bringing up the past? I have 20 years of fire power for you..

Hey if Baltimore is that good why are they 1 in done in the playoffs for 10 years.

• Like 2