Who, When and Where?

DaWg_LB.

How I think the Raiders fare against the AFC North this season:

Week 1 vs Baltimore Ravens - L 27-24

Week 2 at Pittsburgh Steelers - W 28-23

Week 11 vs Cincinnati Bengals - W 36-34 (two firepower offenses and two meh defenses… circle the over here)

Week 15 at Cleveland Browns - L 34-24

I usually pick you guys to lose to us (and usually correct) but I think you matchup well with us this season. 

And we won’t be slouches, I have us going 9-8, no playoffs. 

Also think Pittsburgh is going to be meh this year. Plus we always light it up at Heinz Field, Raider Tradition. 

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Random thoughts

-Love the late Bye

- Only 2 primetime games? (Everyone gets a TNF game I don't count that). Really thought the league would be all over the Browns in primetime this year because of the ratings.

- Both primetime games on the road?! Wtf is that. We are finally good I want to see some home primetime games

We also have a Christmas game this year in GB.  Time to trade that bum A-Rod.

• Like 2

My guestimate is 13-4 and go to the Super Bowl assuming no injuries to Mayfield or Garrett.  I believe the defense will take 4-5 games to bond and the offense to be better than second half of last season.  Special teams should be much better with deep roster and motivated players.  What do you predict?

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

How I think the Raiders fare against the AFC North this season:

Week 1 vs Baltimore Ravens - L 27-24

Week 2 at Pittsburgh Steelers - W 28-23

Week 11 vs Cincinnati Bengals - W 36-34 (two firepower offenses and two meh defenses… circle the over here)

Week 15 at Cleveland Browns - L 34-24

I usually pick you guys to lose to us (and usually correct) but I think you matchup well with us this season. 

And we won’t be slouches, I have us going 9-8, no playoffs. 

Also think Pittsburgh is going to be meh this year. Plus we always light it up at Heinz Field, Raider Tradition. 

We would be extremly happy if you guys would take care of Pittsburg and Bengals for us....Its gonna be a tight race in the AFC North...

• Like 1

I allow myself one to two weeks and only one to two weeks to project what we may do on the season.....assuming health and the team jelling.....I see us going worst case scenario going 10-7....on an average projections 11-6 or 12-5 and then an Optimistic stand point will I could us going 14-3 (loses to Ravens (in Bal), KC and Greenbay) Division Champs and Hosting a game the first week of the playoffs (KC gets the AFC playoff bye week at 15-2).

After the week or two....the only team that will exist to me is KC.....Week 1.......D Day in Arrowhead

EqualAdorableGodwit-max-1mb.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I allow myself one to two weeks and only one to two weeks to project what we may do on the season.....assuming health and the team jelling.....I see us going worst case scenario going 10-7....on an average projections 11-6 or 12-5 and then an Optimistic stand point will I could us going 14-3 (loses to Ravens (in Bal), KC and Greenbay) Division Champs and Hosting a game the first week of the playoffs (KC gets the AFC playoff bye week at 15-2).

After the week or two....the only team that will exist to me is KC.....Week 1.......D Day in Arrowhead

A Saving Private Ryan gif ALWAYS gets a like. ALWAYS! :) 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I know they keep saying we have a 3rd place schedule but looking at it there are a lot of tough games. Not a whole lot of easy ones on there outside the Lions/Texans.

A lot of teams projected to be much better than last year like Chargers, Patriots and Cardinals

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I know they keep saying we have a 3rd place schedule but looking at it there are a lot of tough games. Not a whole lot of easy ones on there outside the Lions/Texans.

A lot of teams projected to be much better than last year like Chargers, Patriots and Cardinals & Cleveland.

😉😁