Eagles sign Ryan Kerrigan

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Pittsburgh was interested. Wouldn’t you think playing for Tomlin wouldn’t be a better situation. IMO Playing for Eagles was a little jab to the WFT. 

It's not TOO much different but Philly is pretty close to DC in relative terms. Might be easier on his family. Eagles might have offered more money and PT too. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It's not TOO much different but Philly is pretty close to DC in relative terms. Might be easier on his family. Eagles might have offered more money and PT too. 

This is my thinking as well. Philthy is 2 hours away (depending upon how fast you drive). Pittsburgh is about 5 hours from DC. Cincy even further.

I’ll always like the guy but oddly enough he was never one of my favorite players. I advocated trading him for years. I don’t feel negatively about him signing with the Eagles. He wanted to continue playing and that’s where his career led him. I wish him nothing but the best. 

• Like 5

On 5/17/2021 at 2:06 PM, MikeT14 said:

He may have also wanted to stay in a 4-3 and not go back to being a 3-4 OLB. Also, Kerrigan plays the same position as TJ Watt, he’d probably get more snaps in Philly than in Pitt.

On 5/17/2021 at 6:44 PM, lavar703 said:

I’ll always like the guy but oddly enough he was never one of my favorite players. I advocated trading him for years. I don’t feel negatively about him signing with the Eagles. He wanted to continue playing and that’s where his career led him. I wish him nothing but the best. 

Completely agree here with one change. He was one of my favorite players. And one of the few whom I bought their jersey. And I also advocated trading him for the last 2 years.

• Like 1

You know, I was just checking out the Ravens depth chart at 3-4 OLB and I continued to be shocked that they didn’t sign Clowney or Kerrigan.

Pernell McPhee is one of their starting OLBs and no one can tell me that if they had signed Clowney or Kerrigan that they wouldn’t start over him as their main rush OLB in their 3-4 scheme.

I bet if Kerrigan had signed with the Ravens that he’d have 7 to 10 sacks this year for them. Really a head scratcher to me that they didn’t sign him.

7 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Kerrigan is literally saying nothing in this video. He’s not lying about anything.

Washington didn’t want him. Will Compton comes off like an idiot in his tweet, Comptom is an attention starved guy.