Eagles sign Ryan Kerrigan

I'm sick to my stomach... I HATE when players do this. I understand the nature of the beast, but it hurts everytime a fan favorite goes to a division rival. I'm not knocking Ryan Kerrigan by any means, it is going to suck watching him abuse Morgan Moses this year. 

19 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So stupid not to bring him back. 

We should have restructured and extended him even before this offseason.  I think he wanted to stay.  We dropped the ball on that.  He fits the Rivera culture and having a real back up for Sweat/Young isn't a bad thing.

I am going to be pissed on game day, but I can't blame him.  We had every opportunity to keep him.  He is going to help that defense.  

Hate that he went to the Eagles...

But I would have been more pissed, had he gone to the Giants or Cowboys.

Art Monk went to the Eagles---Brian Mitchell went to the Eagles---James Thrash went to the Eagles. I'm actually not as bothered with this as some.

Not to mention I don't think the eagles win 6 games this year. I think they're gonna suck, to be honest.

11 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Pittsburgh was interested. Wouldn’t you think playing for Tomlin wouldn’t be a better situation. IMO Playing for Eagles was a little jab to the WFT. 

I think there is more competition at OLB there.  I think Kerrigan just wants to play.  He is on a one year deal and if he is thinking about money then it is next year so he needs reps.