2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Lololololol

Nobody wants Baker. That should send up major red flags to the people who wanted him.

Eh, the draft is still a month away let alone any actual football activities.  This is the kind of crap you see get spewed out when teams are hoping they can artificially drop the pricetag for a player they want to trade for.  

Baker is pretty clearly worth something even with his current contract

Just now, MWil23 said:

The Saints just re-signed Jameis and the Panthers are on the hook for Darnold. I think it’s Seattle or bust. 

Part of me would actually like to see us have to give away a pick just to get rid of Baker's contract, but obviously I would rather get something of value in return.  I think a 4th rounder is my cutoff.  If we can get a 4th, ok.  If we cant, F it, for entertainment purposes I would rather see us have to give away a 5th just to get rid of him than to accept a 5th.  Logic be damned.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Just trade Baker + 6 for a Seattle 5th and be done with him.

Relax, we have quite some time before having Baker on the roster is any sort of actual problem.  

I'm pretty content to get a 3rd rounder a month from now rather than a 5th today