• Denver in 4
    • Denver in 5
    • Denver in 6
    • Denver in 7
    • Portland in 4
    • Portland in 5
    • Portland in 6
    • Portland in 7

First human Jokic game in some time and we all saw what happened.

Said it 100 times - MPJ needs to find a way to force himself upon games like that. Sure he had 3 shots in the 1st half. That's inexplicable, regardless of circumstance. 

15 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

First human Jokic game in some time and we all saw what happened.

Said it 100 times - MPJ needs to find a way to force himself upon games like that. Sure he had 3 shots in the 1st half. That's inexplicable, regardless of circumstance. 

Yeah, MPJ has to step it up. But it's going to be tough to win in the playoffs when your starting backcourt is Frank Campazzo and Austin Rivers.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, MPJ has to step it up. But it's going to be tough to win in the playoffs when your starting backcourt is Frank Campazzo and Austin Rivers.

"Frank" - is that a genuine nickname? Brilliant if it is 😄

Facu and Rivers starting was always going to be a problem, especially against a backcourt of Dame and CJ. I feel like we have enough to beat Portland with Jokic at his usual standard and MPJ playing well. Unfortunately, Jokic's usual standard is so high that it's probably unrealistic to not expect another below standard outing in this series.

I feel for Will Barton, tbh. He's going to come back in game 6, be rusty as hell and then get absolute pelters off Nuggets twitter.

5 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

"Frank" - is that a genuine nickname? Brilliant if it is 😄

Facu and Rivers starting was always going to be a problem, especially against a backcourt of Dame and CJ. I feel like we have enough to beat Portland with Jokic at his usual standard and MPJ playing well. Unfortunately, Jokic's usual standard is so high that it's probably unrealistic to not expect another below standard outing in this series.

I feel for Will Barton, tbh. He's going to come back in game 6, be rusty as hell and then get absolute pelters off Nuggets twitter.

The Nuggets should've drafted Immanuel Quickley or Desmond Bane.