Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

It wasn't TL.

I don't know why it would matter if he did, but it definitely was not him. 

I'm not even actively wanting to get rid of him - since I had to consider what he was worth, I figured it was worth seeing market value. 

I’m just having fun with who I saw was around. I know who it was. It doesn’t matter. I like that you posted it in thread to make sure you could see if anyone else was interested and we all know now that the person who messaged you is likely trying to rip your panties. 

It was me. I made the call because you never know unless you ask. I love Kyler, but I had a short list of QBs who peaked my interest, and I checked in with all those owners. The price was too rich for my blood, so I didn't pursue it any further but that's not to say things may change down the line. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, swoosh said:

It was me. I made the call because you never know unless you ask. I love Kyler, but I had a short list of QBs who peaked my interest, and I checked in with all those owners. The price was too rich for my blood, so I didn't pursue it any further but that's not to say things may change down the line. 

And the door is always open for future offers. 

I will keep trade offers private but if someone wants to make them public, that's up to them. Just looking for a deal where I get the value I feel he's worth, not leveraging multiple offers. 

• Like 2