Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

8 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I don't publicly complain because someone didn't like the deal that was offered. I also won't complain because people don't want to give me their first born for an underperforming WR. 

I called you out because you turned down probably the best deal in the history of this league for something just meh. I didn't complain about it, I called you out for doing so. If you think that's complaining then so be it.

10 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

You can put me "on your list" (that always works out well for people, historically) but it doesn't change the facts. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Scalamania said:

I called you out because you turned down probably the best deal in the history of this league for something just meh. I didn't complain about it, I called you out for doing so. If you think that's complaining then so be it.

giphy.gif

Just Saying Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

10 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

giphy.gif

The stats don't actually support that when looking at the players that would have been swapped/replaced. 

I do appreciate that you had so much faith in Josh Allen that you chose to trade him away and replace him with Matt Ryan. 

11 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

The stats don't actually support that when looking at the players that would have been swapped/replaced. 

I do appreciate that you had so much faith in Josh Allen that you chose to trade him away and replace him with Matt Ryan. 

I'm not going to argue this with you again because you're absolutely incorrect and quite frankly have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the actual trade or how the league works. 

I traded Josh Allen for still a top level QB and a major upgrade at CB - that's has nothing to do with the faith I did or did not have in him. 

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all should simply draft better so you don't have to fight about trades.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111aa854477902b7a2a6

or better yet, trust that everyone else is going to fail so hard at drafting that you can just take the scraps and be good

Edited by Malfatron