Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

37 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@TheKillerNacho Sorry! I have an urge to tinker.

Please drop Lamar Miller and sign Spencer Brown, OT (BUF).

Please move Jonathan Taylor to RB1, Joe Mixon to RB2, Kyle Pitts to WR1, Brandin Cooks to the PS and Spencer Brown to TE.

Shifting to a 3-4 defense.

Please move Gerald McCoy to DE1 and Eddie Goldman to DT1. (Derek Wolfe remains at DE2.)

Please move Ryan Kerrigan to OLB1, Trey Hendrickson to OLB2, Myles Jack to MLB2 and Zach Cunningham to the PS.

I deserve to lose for the madness above. I accept my punishment.

tumblr_inline_my1d3rMmEm1qb415x.gif

59 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Please move Jonathan Taylor to RB1, Joe Mixon to RB2, Kyle Pitts to WR1, Brandin Cooks to the PS and Spencer Brown to TE.

Please move Gerald McCoy to DE1 and Eddie Goldman to DT1. (Derek Wolfe remains at DE2.)

Please move Ryan Kerrigan to OLB1, Trey Hendrickson to OLB2, Myles Jack to MLB2 and Zach Cunningham to the PS.

Joke is on you. You were going to lose anyway. 

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I will warn you... Spencer Brown has null attributes in things that TEs use and I wont bother adding them

I don't really anticipate in the rookie attribute script for people to move rookies to completely different positions like I do for veterans.

51 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I will warn you... Spencer Brown has null attributes in things that TEs use and I wont bother adding them

I don't really anticipate in the rookie attribute script for people to move rookies to completely different positions like I do for veterans.

yeah crazy moves like OL for TE dont work.

i wanted to put Cam at fb once and was warned it wouldnt go well

Edited by Malfatron

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

then again, you never know

Pete won a game with Tanny as a WR iirc

and Cam at RB with Jacoby Brissett at QB

Boss level tanking that season 

Also that tank got me Chase Young and Allen Robinson so if you are going to do something, do it all the way lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Interesting. I was unaware.

I did a quick scan of the rosters: I'll take Timmy Tebow over Spencer "Null Attributes" Brown. Please start Tebow at TE.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah crazy moves like OL for TE dont work.

i wanted to put Cam at fb once and was warned it wouldnt go well

See, but we've got the 216 pound Courtland Sutton at TE. OT to TE, especially with players that have prior experience at TE, doesn't sound like it's all that crazy.

I completely understand if Brown's TE attributes aren't in the rookie attribute script, though, and I don't know how "null attributes" would affect the sim. I'm good just going in a different direction.