Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

On 7/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, Malfatron said:

Karnage is Bill O'Brien confirmed

I've been trading players for high end picks and added some talent along the way.

I'm in year 1 of what seems to be a difficult league to get a handle on. Having Aaron Rodgers on my roster while I goof up everything else seemed like a waste. It's like learning how to drive in a Porsche. It seemed like a waste and I wound up with a ton of resources to build up my overall talent level in future seasons. 

I'm surprised to see people complaining about the amount of activity going on. If it bothered Nacho, then he can install a "x amount of moves per week" cap. Otherwise, you're getting people who are engaged. Usually that's a positive thing (at least it is to me). 

Looking at my PF/PA, 

PF = 21.57/G

PA = 27/G

NET = -5.43/G

If I can get a little bit more from my offense, then I should be able to string a couple W's together. Maybe it's a moot point at this time in the season but I'm still going to try and put things together. Maybe I can play the role of spoiler. 

We'll wait and see. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I've been trading players for high end picks and added some talent along the way.

I'm in year 1 of what seems to be a difficult league to get a handle on. Having Aaron Rodgers on my roster while I goof up everything else seemed like a waste. It's like learning how to drive in a Porsche. It seemed like a waste and I wound up with a ton of resources to build up my overall talent level in future seasons. 

I'm surprised to see people complaining about the amount of activity going on. If it bothered Nacho, then he can install a "x amount of moves per week" cap. Otherwise, you're getting people who are engaged. Usually that's a positive thing (at least it is to me). 

im just messing around.

you and TL are great for the league.

activity is good

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Looking at my PF/PA, 

PF = 21.57/G

PA = 27/G

NET = -5.43/G

If I can get a little bit more from my offense, then I should be able to string a couple W's together. Maybe it's a moot point at this time in the season but I'm still going to try and put things together. Maybe I can play the role of spoiler. 

We'll wait and see. 

Not complaining. We just enjoy roasting the newbies.

I did the same thing with much of the same rationale with Tom Brady when I first started in the league. In hindsight, I should not have. Because also much of the assets I got wound up getting were being wasted because I didn't know what I was doing as well. Getting elite QB play is the hardest thing to get a hold of in this league. If I didn't fall bass ackwards into Tannehill, I'd still be struggling hard right now. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not complaining. We just enjoy roasting the newbies.

I did the same thing with much of the same rationale with Tom Brady when I first started in the league. In hindsight, I should not have. Because also much of the assets I got wound up getting were being wasted because I didn't know what I was doing as well. Getting elite QB play is the hardest thing to get a hold of in this league. If I didn't fall bass ackwards into Tannehill, I'd still be struggling hard right now. 

You will don’t worry. 

On 5/24/2021 at 8:31 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Norway Knights @ Antarctica Penguin Poppers

Derek Carr has this day circled on his calendar, remembering how i tried to trade him with my every post last year

Edited by Malfatron