Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Most folks would be willing to explain the league breakdown instead of running to accept it. Desperation to land a QB has changed you my friend.

Nah, he was fair. It's not on him.

Working midnights, I had hours (and hours) of time to research things here. I'm certainly not an expert, and there's tons that I don't know, but I concluded the following: Burrow will most likely struggle during S22 (just as he did during S21) and may only start to close in on the top 10 if he has a strong 2021 NFL season. You can often draft a veteran that'll exceed his production.

I also believe that Taylor will thrive moving forward, and is someone I'm content building around. I'll happily use my 5 S22 1st round picks to build a competitive team around Taylor and a veteran.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Most folks would be willing to explain the league breakdown instead of running to accept it. Desperation to land a QB has changed you my friend.

Desperate times buddy old pal. Sick of Mahomes beating up my geriatric QBs

2 hours ago, pwny said:

There’s a certain DPOY (at that point, he may have been a 2x DPOY?) that is on a team owned by a fan of the real life team said player is on. He wasn’t listed as a keeper in the thread when the deadline passed. Got bailed out and got to keep said player because nacho is a generous commissioner. 

(nacho claims that the keeper was posted in a PM message prior to the deadline, but that’s not good for our narrative or our memes so we go with the first paragraph only)

That DPOY should be on my team. I still haven't moved on from that. 

37 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

On a more relevant note: anyone buying tags? I have as many as four to find homes for.

I'll accept future picks as well. Looking for early 5th round value for one, early 4th round value for two, early 3rd round value for three and early 2nd round value for all four.