Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Also allows me to see what Dobbins brings to the Sim this season as well.

Definitely.

So, in closing: I think it's a great pick, and criticizing the selection because his S22 production might be a tad underwhelming (as a #2 RB) is short-sighted.

(And I think I'm just mad that you built this thing up, just to draft Harris. I was hoping to see a coach or something.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

I don't love the pick, but @Scoundrel is playing the long game on offense, clearly

Banking on Lawrence having a strong rookie season

Giving himself 2 shots at a breakout young RB season

Already has two very, very legit young WRs

It gets expensive - I'm in that 13 tag for QB/RB/WR/WR foursome, and it makes it tough. But I think its worth it if you can get it, and if those guys pan out yours will be one of the best in the league

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm just salty Scoundrel ruining my streak of drafting the top rookie RB in the middle rounds and then flipping him for a 1st the next season. You hate to see it. 

Trevors teammate is still there for you

24 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

But... right? Like, I'm starting to understand how this works, and don't think that every draft pick should be viewed in the lens of only S22. If you've got a player that'll be a near-elite weapon in 1-2 seasons, taking them in the 1st round is a good decision. (This is the same with Ja'Marr Chase, who I expect to explode this year.)

hell yeah cmt GIF by Redneck Island

• Like 1