Ravens 2021 OTAs & TC

DreamKid

9 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Great news.

Hopefully we get the entire 1st string practicing most of the week and a couple series in the game Saturday.

WRs are still banged up to all hell but did they ever actually disclose what Watkins’ injury was? I know Brown is prob close to back from that hammy, but I don’t even remember the exact injury Watkins sustained

1 hour ago, NYCRavensFlock said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/08/25/unvaccinated-players-will-be-at-very-real-risk-of-being-scratched-on-game-day/

All the more reason for Lamar to get vaccinated (as if there weren’t enough reasons already).

Just need him to test positive during our bye week somehow. If you test positive you don't have to test again for 90 days.

3 hours ago, M.10.E said:

Just need him to test positive during our bye week somehow. If you test positive you don't have to test again for 90 days.

Aside from the fact that I obviously want him to get vaccinated, if Lamar after getting COVID twice with symptoms (meaning significant virus exposure) gets COVID a third time in the span of less than a calendar year.... I'm going to be very concerned about things outside of football.

44 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Aside from the fact that I obviously want him to get vaccinated, if Lamar after getting COVID twice with symptoms (meaning significant virus exposure) gets COVID a third time in the span of less than a calendar year.... I'm going to be very concerned about things outside of football.

If he gets it again I literally would not hand him a contract tbh

22 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If he gets it again I literally would not hand him a contract tbh

I was more looking at it the other way. I'm very pro-vaxx because everyone should be doing everything they can in their control and I certainly got my shots ASAP, but if a young peak athlete like Lamar can be debilitated by the virus three times in <400 days, then all of us are doomed anyway.

5 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I was more looking at it the other way. I'm very pro-vaxx because everyone should be doing everything they can in their control and I certainly got my shots ASAP, but if a young peak athlete like Lamar can be debilitated by the virus three times in <400 days, then all of us are doomed anyway.

I mean yeah you're right, but both times he's had symptoms, been a little sick then recovered. It's because he's a high-functioning athlete that that's the case. The vaccine is designed so that us normal folks don't have to be a world-class athlete to battle/defend ourselves from COVID.

Furthermore, it doesn't seem like Lamar particularly cares if he gets it or not based upon how he chooses to spend his time and how often he's around other people (particularly children, man think about that youth camp he had....yikes). He's literally just asking to get COVID as many times as humanely possible with his lifestyle.

• Like 1