Ravens 2021 OTAs & TC

DreamKid

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Because he willingly does not want to.

Yes but the question is, why? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but vaccine hesitancy among African American populations is motivated by different reasons than among white conservatives. Someone like Cole Beasely is super dug in to his position for political reasons, whereas Lamar might not be so stubborn. 

1 hour ago, AngusMcFife said:

Yes but the question is, why? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but vaccine hesitancy among African American populations is motivated by different reasons than among white conservatives. Someone like Cole Beasely is super dug in to his position for political reasons, whereas Lamar might not be so stubborn. 

Nobody’s not getting it for political reasons. There’s no anti vaccine political position. One side of the political spectrum is naturally less inclined to get it out of distrust in institutions. Same as black people. And they are equally justified in not trusting institutions.

3 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Nobody’s not getting it for political reasons. There’s no anti vaccine political position. One side of the political spectrum is naturally less inclined to get it out of distrust in institutions. Same as black people. And they are equally justified in not trusting institutions.

Regardless of the politics, to me it is clear that Cole Beasely and Kirk Cousins are defiant about not getting the vaccine, whereas Lamar seems like he's open to persuasion.