Ravens 2021 OTAs & TC

DreamKid

Interested to see how the oline comes together during camp. Id be lying if i said i was 100% convinced they’re going to be better than last year. Zeitler played his worst football last year, Stanley’s injury, and imo Villanueva is washed.

Have some serious reservations about that group going into the season

• Like 1

If this was the old days, and we hadn't actually addressed the WR position with high end options(Hollywood,Bateman,Duvernay,Watkins,etc), then everyone would be pumping up Jaylon Moore like our past TC sleeper hype jobs. Proche is getting a lot of applause right now too. I love that we're in a position where no matter how many glowing things are said about our back of the roster WRs, they still are just competing for a WR6 slot on the 53 or the PS at best. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

James Proche.

Tylan Wallace?    Wallace is essentially an upgraded version of Proche, and he's a better blocker. I won't be shocked if he ends up making the most noise with our bigger name WRs(Bateman, Brown, Watkins) either missing time or just sitting out the majority of the preseason with Vet seniority. 

Proche was looking like the odd man out at WR though, and now he's fighting like crazy to stay on the 53 or knock off Boykin who is currently collapsing in on himself. We all kind of thought Boykin had more immediate value with his starting experience, plus blocking, participation in kick coverage, and a possible TE conversion- but who knows now? Proche's stock really took a hit when Duve stole his PR duties, and his skill set to this point just hadn't flashed/gelled. Then we picked Tylan Wallace who is a better version of him and that really looked like the nail in the coffin. Surprisingly, Proche has forced the issue though. He's not going away quietly and it appears the dog in him might be coming out. Fun storyline to follow this Preseaon.