Ravens 2021 OTAs & TC

DreamKid

We've had pretty bad luck with our 1st Round pass catchers picking up injuries before their Rookie season even starts. We knew Hollywood had to rehab when we picked him. Breshad Perriman, now Rashod Bateman, and even Hayden F'n Hurst though... it's really wearing thin tbh. It's no ones fault, pretty much just bad luck, but it's beyond annoying. 

16 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Man the vibes... are just completely off so far this training camp.

Hopefully just getting all of the bad juju out of the way early rather than a sign of things to come... 

Good thing the season is like 20 weeks long and the regular season hardly matters anymore. Not worried about the team killing itself for that one bye or even a home playoff game (we're better without that for some reason).

No injury is always better, especially for players who need reps, but only the season ending ones will really bum me out.

Edited by wackywabbit

15 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm reading it's the groin? 

I'd say the earliest we see Bateman is week 3. They're going to want to make sure it's completely healed. 

Not a great start but it's a long season. 

Yeah my official prediction is he comes back one of the Denver/Indy games somewhere in that week 4-6 range...feel like they’re gonna be safe with it 

56 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

yep. NFL debut in September? I'll believe it when i see it.

How this is going to work:

• Returns to practice in September
  • Suffers conditioning setback that delays until October
  • Suffers another injury setback which pushes him to mid/late October
  • Ultimately ends up missing the entire year after halfway playing one game and not being right

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

How this is going to work:

• Returns to practice in September
  • Suffers conditioning setback that delays until October
  • Suffers another injury setback which pushes him to mid/late October
  • Ultimately ends up missing the entire year after halfway playing one game and not being right

Am I the only one who is looking at this situation in a positive light from what it could have been? I much rather him get the repair done and over with quickly rather that trying let it heal on it's own. The chance of setbacks and reinjury are much less after the repair has taken place. The offense will be just fine until his return.

• Like 2