East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

In all fairness the first matchup the Nets had Allen and LeVert. Allen did a number on Gobert and LeVert was tremendous. To me thats why you dont read the regular season too much. If the Nets and Jazz meet in the Finals I wont take anything from the regular season series. KD, Kyrie, and Harden and the way the Nets just score at will versus Mitchell, Gobert, and Conley and the way the Jazz can score at will. It will be amazing. The Jazz are actually what the Bucks wish they was. The Jazz just dont have a Giannis type player but they are truly a great team. I could see the Jazz, Clippers, or Suns getting to the Finals. I personally think if the Clippers can get by the Jazz they will be the ones going to the Finals. LA v Brooklyn will still be on the table. It just will be the Clippers and not the Lakers. Btw the Clippers and Nets regular season series was a very interesting one. Both games had that Finals feel to them. 

Agree with everything you said. I'm not reading too much into their regular season match-ups. It's just funny with NY banging his chest lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

I still think Giannis can be the best player on a championship team, he just needs a way better #2 than Middleton. If I were the bucks, Id work all offseason to find a team desperate enough to give them a lottery ticket player and a late one. And that may even be a pipe dream.

Edit - Bucks supporting cast as a whole is just awful. PJ Tucker and Brooks Lopez are playing 25ish min a game in the playoffs as starters. Their bench is awful. And quite frankly the coaching aint great. 

He can be a 1b like Anthony Davis but yea he's never going to be LeBron or KD.

I actually thought PJ Tucker played pretty good, KD is just the toughest assignment in the league. Tucker is also too used up at this point in his career so he was never going to move the needle. Rockets pretty much used and abused Tucker asking him to do all their dirty work for 40 minutes a night then when he said hey I've been underpaid they shipped him out. Messed up.

Edited by Kirill

10 minutes ago, Kirill said:

He can be a 1b like Anthony Davis but yea he's never going to be LeBron or KD.

When did KD ever carry a team to a title? Dude had to jump ship and go to a championship team coming off of the greatest season in NBA history with the reigning back to back MVP to get a ring, lol. 

45 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Agree with everything you said. I'm not reading too much into their regular season match-ups. It's just funny with NY banging his chest lol.

We'll fry these dudes. Got enough shooting/scoring to match them any night and the greatest defensive player in the history of the sport to slow them down. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When did KD ever carry a team to a title? Dude had to jump ship and go to a championship team coming off of the greatest season in NBA history with the reigning back to back MVP to get a ring, lol. 

😅 I can’t even argue this one. KD is a *****. There is something newly dangerous about him since he tore his Achilles tho. You see him laughing a lot since he joined the Nets I think he’s basically not staying within the lines no more and probably do whatever tf he wants from now on. Cuz he said he didn’t even feel anything winning in GS he just had to shortcut his way to a chip like LeBron because these brothers are Weak. But with that monkey off his back he can do things his way now it could be KD’s league for the next couple of years before the youngbloods take over.

Edited by Kirill

Just now, Kirill said:

😅 I can’t even argue this one. KD is a *****. There is something newly dangerous about him since he tore his Achilles tho. You see him laughing a lot since he joined the Nets I think he’s basically not staying within the lines no more and probably do whatever tf he wants from now on. Cuz he said he didn’t even feel anything winning in GS he just had to shortcut his way to a chip like LeBron because these brothers are Weak.

KD said he left Golden State to prove he could win on his own and then recruited two other superstars to come with him. Dude is fraud and if Giannis had half of the snake venom in his blood that Durant does he would've jumped ship as well. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

KD said he left Golden State to prove he could win on his own and then recruited two other superstars to come with him. Dude is fraud and if Giannis had half of the snake venom in his blood that Durant does he would've jumped ship as well. 

In a way Giannis is weak as well. Did you see that story where they put a bunch of pens in his locker and kept pressuring him to sign? Giannis said it before he doesn’t want to waste his career, well he got played cause this league is hyper competitive and Milwaukee and them boys ain’t it. 

Giannis is like a foreign contractor who got here on a H1B1 visa but now they got him under contract and he can’t go nowhere.

I think deep down he just knew he wasn’t next. His game ain’t playoff friendly. It’s like Lamar in the NFL, he got the MVP 2 years back, he’s just not one of those guys in the playoffs.

Edited by Kirill

21 minutes ago, Kirill said:

In a way Giannis is weak as well. Did you see that story where they put a bunch of pens in his locker and kept pressuring him to sign? Giannis said it before he doesn’t want to waste his career, well he got played cause this league is hyper competitive and Milwaukee and them boys ain’t it. 

KD is the weak one went to another super team just to get bodied by Joe Ingles.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

KD is the weak one went to another super team just to get bodied by Joe Ingles.

They’re both weak. You can stay where you at and be weak and you can leave and be weak.

I know a lot of people who could advance their own lives if they would move on to a new situation but are too afraid to exit their comfort zone. That’s how I look at Giannis. There’s nothing honorable about what he’s doing. If he thought he was next he would be pissed right now. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

There has never been an NBA team in history with a defensive rating as bad as Brooklyn's to win a title. 

Honestly it’s a pretty weak year in the NBA. No one left in the playoffs really has 2 dominate scorers except the clippers and the nets have 3. It could be the year defense doesn’t matter. 

Edited by Pastor Dillon

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Honestly it’s a pretty weak year in the NBA. No one left in the playoffs really has 2 dominate scorers and the nets have 3. It could be the year defense doesn’t matter. 

No one in the NBA has as many All-Stars as the Utah Jazz. We're like the Rockets when you guys had CP3/Harden just a way better version.