East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I still think Giannis can be the best player on a championship team, he just needs a way better #2 than Middleton. If I were the bucks, Id work all offseason to find a team desperate enough to give them a lottery ticket player and a late one. And that may even be a pipe dream.

Edit - Bucks supporting cast as a whole is just awful. PJ Tucker and Brooks Lopez are playing 25ish min a game in the playoffs as starters. Their bench is awful. And quite frankly the coaching aint great. 

Edited by GSUeagles14

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

I still think Giannis can be the best player on a championship team, he just needs a way better #2 than Middleton. If I were the bucks, Id work all offseason to find a team desperate enough to give them a lottery ticket player and a late one. And that may even be a pipe dream.

This ain't even about having a better #2 at this point. Having a better #2 can help any top player. 

He got a way better #3 this offseason and more shooting surrounding him than before.... yet he's taking threes early in the shot clock, not picking up Durant on defense every chance he gets, letting Bud pull him out of the game all the time while Kyrie and Durant (especially) remain in the game, etc...

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This ain't even about having a better #2 at this point. Having a better #2 can help any top player. 

He got a way better #3 this offseason and more shooting surrounding him than before.... yet he's taking threes early in the shot clock, not picking up Durant on defense every chance he gets, letting Bud pull him out of the game all the time while Kyrie and Durant (especially) remain in the game, etc...

some of thats true, but its about the type of #2 hes got besides him. Itll never happen and most would call me crazy, but I thin westbrook would be great besides him. Obviously youd need to load the tea up with shooting otherwise, but he needs an Alpha that will assert himself and handle the ball at times. and just a dog like westbrook might rub off on him.

Just now, indifference said:

Man I hate the nets so bad for load managing Kyrie and KD this year. Them legs super fresh compared to the rest of these playoff contenders. Go Philly in the ECF smh

I can't blame them for being smart. 

I'd have given my left pinky toe for AD and Bron to be in that same position lol.

• Like 1

KD is just too good. Another smooth 28 points without breaking a sweat. Playing very good defense as well. 

Putting Lopez in drop coverage takes away anything good he does offensively. No need to even play him this many minutes if that's what he will be doing. Go with Portis/Giannis combo.