East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I can't blame them for being smart. 

I'd have given my left pinky toe for AD and Bron to be in that same position lol.

When they gotta play 82 games and have another deep post season run, we’ll see if they can beat the injury game. Next year

1 minute ago, indifference said:

When they gotta play 82 games and have another deep post season run, we’ll see if they can beat the injury game. Next year

True, but the Nets have the potential to be even better next year if it doesn't bite them.

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I mean, remember a few years ago when Milwaukee dominated the first two games and then Boston came back and handled the rest of the series?

Toronto* 

And yes, they can get back in the series but only if Bud makes some adjustments. 

Giannis, you better not go out like this again. Now losing confidence again at the FT line? Smh. 

KD legit has scored or gotten fouled every time Giannis has guarded him this series lol. 

Played him right there though. Usually he gives KD too much space but pressured him well but nothing you can do against the GOAT scorer. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

True, but the Nets have the potential to be even better next year if it doesn't bite them.

I definitely think the Nets have a chance to be even better. Claxton continues to get experience and thus will be better. Dinwiddie idk if he will return or not but if Im the Nets Id at least try to get him to sign back because he can be a starter or at worse be the 6th man off the bench that will allow Kyrie or even Harden to take some games off. Then the continue chemistry will grow with this team. Plus I dont think there will be complacency like there was with the Lakers this year. Ive heard many people around the league saying the Lakers didnt take this season too serious outside of LeBron because they still was on the high from winning the title. I dont think if the Nets win the title they will be the same.  

• Like 1

Yeah I've been talking about the failures of Bud, Giannis, and the rest of the Bucks, but the Nets deserve a lot of credit for how they've played since Harden went down. They are slanging that thing around. Forget them out shooting..... they are outhustling and out defending too. 

Bucks need to find a way to slow the Nets offense down somewhat and if they do that, their offense will be better. Nets aren't leaving the shooters and forcing the Bucks to isolate damn every trip down. They aren't getting out in transition and there is too much pressure to respond to Nets buckets. 

Ball dominant player with crazy stats really has ruined the league. KD "only" has six assists but he has fingerprints on everything. The fact he can play off ball and be this efficient helps the offense out so much. Allows the shooters to handle the ball some and work themselves in rhythm. 

We need that KD vs Kawhi finals man. 

7 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I definitely think the Nets have a chance to be even better. Claxton continues to get experience and thus will be better. Dinwiddie idk if he will return or not but if Im the Nets Id at least try to get him to sign back because he can be a starter or at worse be the 6th man off the bench that will allow Kyrie or even Harden to take some games off. Then the continue chemistry will grow with this team. Plus I dont think there will be complacency like there was with the Lakers this year. Ive heard many people around the league saying the Lakers didnt take this season too serious outside of LeBron because they still was on the high from winning the title. I dont think if the Nets win the title they will be the same.  

Lakers were 21-6 before AD got hurt. Then later on LBJ got hurt. Complacency wasn't their issue, health was. AD came into the season compromised and never got to peak form and ditto for LBJ after his injury. 

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lol @ the Nets fans counting for how long before Giannis attempts a free throw

Any fanbase that doesn't do this is doing themselves a disservice. This should be done the rest of his career until he stops taking 35 seconds for each full trip to the line.