East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

In a must win tonight the Bucks are looking a hot mess. Stop telling me this will be the year the Bucks finally turn things around and get over the hump in the playoffs. The Nets are doing this without Harden. I cant even imagine how things would look like with Harden. Ive been saying this all season long, its going to take career games in the series for a team to beat the Nets 4 out of 7 games. I dont care what Giannis does. I dont care what Embiid might do or what Young might do. Some else or multiple others will have to have career games because KD is going to bring it. Kyrie is going to bring it. Harris is shooting around 50% from the 3 and he is getting wide open looks pretty much all the time. Blake is turning back the clock. The Nets are straight clowning the Bucks but the good news is the Nets are doing it to everyone. They just clowned the Celtics. 

Lakers with a starting line-up of Schroder, THT, KCP, Morris and Drummond beat the Nets 126-121 with no Harden.

Held Durant to 8-17 and 1-4 from 3PT for 22 points along with 8 turnovers.

You can't do better with the squad you are fielding Milwaukee??? 

pPdNZ3c.jpg

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Dude has no heart or will to win

The whole half all I could think was "this dude doesn't have the mamba mentality at all"

I'm really disappointed cause Giannis is a likable dude, but if he wants to ever win his mindset needs to change.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The whole half all I could think was "this dude doesn't have the mamba mentality at all"

I'm really disappointed cause Giannis is a likable dude, but if he wants to ever win his mindset needs to change.

Hey, but at least he has fun sitting on half court logos in tightly contested contests where the other team's best player is out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who's gonna wanna pay him $40M per year?

that middleton contract is so, so bad. Is the perfect example of why you dont give good players elite player money. Middleton should be your 3rd or 4th best player, hes paid like a top 20 guy and at times he needs to be the Bucks #1 option. Its just bad all the way around. 

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Hey, but at least he has fun sitting on half court logos in tightly contested contests where the other team's best player is out.

KD > Harden as a player, but Harden is probably the most important star in that big 3.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Shaq opinion is worth as much as 1 doge coin.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

woah woah woah, are you calling Harden better than Durant? Blasphemy. 

I dont feel sorry for anyone who pick the Bucks in these playoffs because Giannis basically said before the playoffs that he doesnt know if this year will be any different than the previous years when they got bounced early. So he basically was telling you that if you expect there to be a difference then you are thinking even positive than he is. The Nets meanwhile has shown you all season long its been about business. Their goal is championships. Now they can still not win this year but one thing is for sure it looks like the Bucks arent going to be the team that stops them. The Bucks need to get their act together or else this series is over in 5. I said Nets in 6 and then Harden goes down I was thinking more in 7. Im still going to say 6 but the way its looking at this moment the Nets could win this series in 5. 

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

woah woah woah, are you calling Harden better than Durant? Blasphemy. 

I was referring to his antics when he sat down on the 76ers logo after a trash game where he hit a few shots in OT and then remarked "It's just about having fun." Anyone else did that and they would've been lauded as a villain but because it's "Good Guy Giannis" the press ate it up. 

• Like 1