East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I've seen stranger things happen! Series ain't over until it's 3-0.

Trust me, this team has the mental fortitude of a toddler. Actually, no. Toddlers are fearless, so that's disrespectful to toddlers.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean Lakers had some flaws but if AD is AD and LBJ is LBJ, then we were likely to get the finals match up everyone thought we would get. 

You've usually hated on the Lakers/Bron since I got active here, but you being real recently with your takes. Respect.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bucks really about to lose by 50

I blame Nick Wright lol. All he has been chirping is the Nets will have to face the Bucks in round 2 and they wont be able to beat them because the Bucks have a great coach, great chemistry, they play excellent defense, and they have size to dominate the paint and get rebounds. Meanwhile all Brandon Marshall been saying is he aint worried about the Bucks. They have to prove that they can do it in the playoffs. I guess baby steps that they dominated the Heat but the Nets arent the Heat and they dont even have Harden. If they had Harden they probably would just be toying with them. I think they are laser focused to end this series quick so they can have time to rest and get Harden back for the ECF. Hopefully the 76ers and Hawks series go 6 or 7 games. 

Accumulating stars in their prime, even if a couple are ball hogs is a universally good thing. Anybody who doubted Brooklyn being here because of "fit" was being dumber than B7B when he pretended that he'd rather start a franchise with Andre Iguodala than LeBron.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The Nets backups actively trying to run up the score by pushing the ball and shooting 3's is bush league af lol

these guys practice and get very few minutes.  both sides have paid professionals on the court.  Compete and play better if you don't want to get run out the gym by the backups as well as the starters.    if this were HS or college maybe I would agree.