• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lol.... Leader frustrates me sometimes with not embedding his Twitter links, stating the obvious and responding to every post seriously, but he's the only Laker fan that consistently posts on here. You can't have him. 

His posting style is worse than Magic Johnson on twitter. 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'll never wrap my head around that. Plays right in your backyard... mom works for your team.

Nope.... trade him away for a guy from Texas Tech. A school known for producing tremendous NBA talent.

kdi8Rha.png

Amazing.

Jeez I didn’t know Zhaire flamed out that quick but Brett Brown was the interim GM that draft.  The future pick they got from Phoenix eventually went to LAC for Tobias.  One of McDonough’s rare successful moves. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Jeez I didn’t know Zhaire flamed out that quick but Brett Brown was the interim GM that draft.  The future pick they got from Phoenix eventually went to LAC for Tobias.  One of McDonough’s rare successful moves. 

He had some crazy allergic reaction which almost killed him and caused him to lose like 40 pounds and never really recovered. 

6 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Y’all hit the jackpot going from him to Jones huh? But, he did get you Booker and Ayton.

We’ll see how Jones drafts go. Probably wouldn’t take Dragan Bender 4th overall though.

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Y’all hit the jackpot going from him to Jones huh? But, he did get you Booker and Ayton.

We’ll see how Jones drafts go. Probably wouldn’t take Dragan Bender 4th overall though.

Bender over Murray, Chriss over Sabonis, Jackson over Fox, and Luka, yeah.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He had some crazy allergic reaction which almost killed him and caused him to lose like 40 pounds and never really recovered. 

iirc the medical staff is the one that poisoned him tho, sooo

but he was also like 6'2'' and his main strength was his defensive versatility, not a lot of players like that in the nba

Edited by 11sanchez11

22 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

but he was also like 6'2'' and his main strength was his defensive versatility, not a lot of players like that in the nba

Smith is 6'3" with a 6'10" wingspan and a freak athlete. He was just extremely raw offensively coming out of college, couldn't shoot, couldn't really create, wasn't a playmaker. IIRC most of his points came off of lobs, put backs, and in transition. I think he could've been an excellent defender in the league but obviously he had issues with his health and never really got a chance to play or develop. Lu Dort is about the same size and level of athlete as Smith and he's becoming one of the better defenders in the league. He also got a raw deal because he had his issues as a rookie and then Philadelphia drafted Thybulle the following year who essentially took his projected role. 

He was also one of those guys that came out too early, he wasn't even close to ready to be a contributor at the NBA level when he was drafted. Versus a guy like Thybulle who was a 4 year college player and was more pro-ready and knew what his calling card would be in the league. 

Jokic had his way Offensively in the 1st half. For some reason, his shot selection went awful in the 3rd. The lack of 3 point shooting really hurt us in the end, especially with Bridges and Crowder cooking.

You can't go into a 4th quarter trailing like we were when Chris Paul is playing. He might be the best player I have ever seen at controlling a lead. 

As I have said numerous times, we aren't winning this series with MPJ going nuclear across a FULL game. Malone is trying to play him with the 2nd unit but he just isn't good enough at creating his own Offense right now. 

Really like the Suns roster. Really well balanced, and they are going to be a tough out for anyone.