Criminal Minds - Town wins!

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s almost like it was in my best interest to lay low and look incompetent and meme.

…for this reason.

And yet I made sure to point out 3 of the actual 4 scum team. :) 

I helped accomplish our goal, and I’d have killed Malf tonight. And I’d have replicated Orca and killed pickle tomorrow for sheer irony.

Apparently it wouldn't work like me killing him didnt lol

So @Matts4313

There was literally no way for mafia to win imo.  We had no investigative tools as the game played out.  Maybe it would have been different if other things happened but as it was we had nothing.  

The night write up for mwils kills was Frank, no way for us to ever determine it wasn't frank.   Meaning he would never be caught

The lynch reveals gave us nothing at all

The only decent thing was the cognitive interview that was a 1 in 16 chance on d2 and d3 that we learned anything 

We had literally nothing to go on except just random darts for the arrests and only 3 tries.   

Now in theory if more people died or the abductions were announced then it would have been a little better but not much at all.

Just from my viewpoint mafia would lose 100/100 barring just dumb luck on blind shooting 

(Granted I don't know all the mechanics but from my viewpoint that's how the game felt to me)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So @Matts4313

There was literally no way for mafia to win imo.  We had no investigative tools as the game played out.  Maybe it would have been different if other things happened but as it was we had nothing.  

The night write up for mwils kills was Frank, no way for us to ever determine it wasn't frank.   Meaning he would never be caught

MWil never killed anyone, he never had a successful move.. Josh killed Swag. You guys would have known that if you would have used your Cognitive interview ability on Swag. Admittedly, I did not expect "Mr.Scratch"/Bevis to never put in a move, which made Rossi's day move a little useless in your attempt to find him. 

The lynch reveals gave us nothing at all

They were meant for town with the slight "victim" advantage for scum. To be fair, actual lynches wouldnt have helped you either. But it seems this is the biggest area that needs tweaking. 

The only decent thing was the cognitive interview that was a 1 in 16 chance on d2 and d3 that we learned anything 

Better odds than that. It was 1/12 blind, or 1/1 on Malf/ Swag/any victim or any process of eliminations. For example, you could eliminate TK3/Jason/Other arrest + any one you stalked. 

We had literally nothing to go on except just random darts for the arrests and only 3 tries.   

Personally, I think your team didnt utilize your moves effectively. Nor did you do the point of the game - profile each person. But running the game again in the future, I do think there needs to be a balancing mechanic to increase the BAU's ability. I think changing the ratio and adding another team member (ability) would have helped. 

Now in theory if more people died or the abductions were announced then it would have been a little better but not much at all.

Just from my viewpoint mafia would lose 100/100 barring just dumb luck on blind shooting 

(Granted I don't know all the mechanics but from my viewpoint that's how the game felt to me)

Thanks for the feedback. 

Just now, The Orca said:

@Matts4313 some feedback

I think something needs to be done to encourage lynching. Town had no incentive to lynch imo. Also slowed down thread play because town needed to hide for the most part

Town had every incentive to lynch. I dont understand this logic at all. The scum team already knows you all are unsubs. The lynch was your way of giving yourselves a free clear. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

MWil never killed anyone, he never had a successful move.. Josh killed Swag. You guys would have known that if you would have used your Cognitive interview ability on Swag. Admittedly, I did not expect "Mr.Scratch"/Bevis to never put in a move, which made Rossi's day move a little useless in your attempt to find him. 

They were meant for town with the slight "victim" advantage for scum. To be fair, actual lynches wouldnt have helped you either. But it seems this is the biggest area that needs tweaking. 

Better odds than that. It was 1/12 blind, or 1/1 on Malf/ Swag/any victim or any process of eliminations. For example, you could eliminate TK3/Jason/Other arrest + any one you stalked. 

Personally, I think your team didnt utilize your moves effectively. Nor did you do the point of the game - profile each person. But running the game again in the future, I do think there needs to be a balancing mechanic to increase the BAU's ability. I think changing the ratio and adding another team member (ability) would have helped. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Town had every incentive to lynch. I dont understand this logic at all. The scum team already knows you all are unsubs. The lynch was your way of giving yourselves a free clear. 

It was 1 in 15 unless malf was really told he was abducted.  If not then no one knew they were a victim so it would actually be 2 in 16.