Criminal Minds - Town wins!

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Ok so I’m starting to figure this out. We need to link these cases with actual characters first I believe. You guys know who fits those crimes so far?

I'm inclined to give the "good guys" as little information as possible. Unless they knock out their two targets in these next 3 days/nights, we win. Which is why, unfortunately, lynching you today makes some sense. The last thing we want to do is lynch one of the two. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm inclined to give the "good guys" as little information as possible. Unless they knock out their two targets in these next 3 days/nights, we win. Which is why, unfortunately, lynching you today makes some sense. The last thing we want to do is lynch one of the two. 

But aren’t the criminals town? So we’re town? And we need to find the non criminals? How can we use the info to help us? And why come after me?

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

But aren’t the criminals town? So we’re town? And we need to find the non criminals? How can we use the info to help us? And why come after me?

Criminals=town, correct. But we don't necessarily need to find the non criminals. Check out your role PM with the WC. 

I guess we'd be screwed if you're one of the two. Didn't think of that. But we'd be screwed either way there. Hmm. 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Ah, what the hell. I abducted Malfy last night. Still don't fully trust him. He's the type with the balls to put a Garcia avy up and actually be Garcia. And we know 1/2 abducted last night was an officer.

Malf

1.  Why would you out this info.  We need to keep all info like that to ourselves.   This game seems almost impossible for them to win if we just stay quiet.   

2. That said, what even does the abducting do bc he apparently can still post and is alive?

3.  Whats the point of taking a 50/50 shot since it does nothing?