Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So @Dome

1. Who redirected me n1, I don't think I saw it in the moves but probably missed it. 

2. No award for fake "dream invest"

It was the FBI Raid (bucs/Petty) that redirected everyone randomly. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca ET dying early screwed you. Then you screwed yourself by wasting a strongman and claiming a super suspicious Grace hit @Hockey5djh (which was also wasted). But somehow, you joined back up with town at the end and won. Well played. Never seen an indy claim a hit on town MVP and still reach their wincon lol

On 7/7/2021 at 9:56 PM, MWil23 said:

Pure coincidence the twins are voting me. After all, they make their own individual decisions. 

On 7/7/2021 at 9:29 PM, MWil23 said:

It’s called a history of tunneling game after game.

See the above

Then own it instead of feigning ignorance as to why Mafia is floundering here. 

On 7/7/2021 at 9:58 PM, The Orca said:

Blow it out your 

On 7/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, Dome said:

@MWil23 had his head blown off.

John Doe is dead

What we can see here is Mwil earned the hit 🤣. Without that I dont make it through the thread to the end and go insane

What we also see is me kind of calling the shot ahead of time and no one catching the flavor...which I thought would doom me after seeing it posted lol

I did mess up claiming the Hockey hit. That was realllly bad of me. Probably shouldn't have even done the hit. It had no benefit for me at that time 

9 hours ago, Dome said:

MVP goes to @Hockey5djh

Dude had a garbage role, but took the leap of faith and claimed it, knowing it likely sounded like a strong case for a cover role. He also had strong game theories based on the show and his understanding of how the setup had looked from an outsider's perspective.

Retirement GIF by memecandy

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

I did mess up claiming the Hockey hit. That was realllly bad of me. Probably shouldn't have even done the hit. It had no benefit for me at that time 

Yea, that was strange to me because I assumed the "poison" was the vote blocker but I got hit with the vote block and the poison in the same night. Wasn't overly concerned with it at the time because of my Baby Zeke ability....probably should have read the nightly events before posting but oh well.