2021 Olympic Basketball: USA v France for Gold (Friday 10:30 est)

11sanchez11

I don't care how bad Dame and Bam were, KD still should have closed this out. He was bad himself in the 4th quarter. Being in foul trouble all game didn't allow him to get in rhythm but he had a wide open three top take the lead and front rimmed it smh. 

The warm up games showed us concerns. So this loss is not surprising. You hoped they could just flip the switch but this team doesn’t have that switch. This team while very talented obviously is no where near the talent that has been there before. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't care how bad Dame and Bam were, KD still should have closed this out. He was bad himself in the 4th quarter. Being in foul trouble all game didn't allow him to get in rhythm but he had a wide open three top take the lead and front rimmed it smh. 

Did KD make a single shot that 4th quarter?

Tatum and Booker weren't all that either.

12 point favorites lose outright 

A lot of 2004 vibes from this team especially at PG. AI is my favorite player of all time. So this is not slander to him, but much like Iverson can Dame be your best Guard on an Olympic team. Guess we gonna find out 

Edited by agarcia34