NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

7 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

For the 10th time, I wanted Lonzo here. He’s a good 3/D wing. Upset he’s gone. I’m also happy to get Graham. He’s a good shooter, a better passer, had a good year defensively and if he can even become mediocre around the rim he becomes a pretty nice player. We gave up a lottery protected first so Charlotte wouldn’t match, different situation because I’m sure Graham would be okay staying there and it wasn’t an outrageous amount of money so I’m sure Charlotte had interest in matching it. 

Yeah reports are that Zion's camp saw his DRAW score on ESPN analytics and are preparing to sign the max extension. 

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Lakers big hole is backup PG. Could Schroder come back and boost his stock?

other options include George Hill, Reggie Jackson, Oladipo

Reggie Jackson can get paid more by other teams and Oladipo isn't a PG.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah reports are that Zion's camp saw his DRAW score on ESPN analytics and are preparing to sign the max extension. 

I mean you can deflect with sarcastic jokes all you want. Graham isn’t bad, it seems a lot like you didn’t really know anything about Graham and put your foot in your mouth and now you’re just doubling down 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean you can deflect with sarcastic jokes all you want. Graham isn’t bad, it seems a lot like you didn’t really know anything about Graham and put your foot in your mouth and now you’re just doubling down 

Graham isn't bad but it was a lateral move, enjoy those 30 wins. Tell Zion to come to Utah, we have a mountain named after him.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Graham isn't bad but it was a lateral move, enjoy those 30 wins. Tell Zion to come to Utah, we have a mountain named after him.

If we stay healthy and win 30 games, it will be largely because Zion isn’t good enough. You can’t call yourself a superstar and not be able to carry a team. Lebron brought a FAR worse roster to the NBA Finals. 

Also, I’m completely fine with a lateral move. Far better than we normally do in the off-season. 

Edited by MookieMonstah