NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

@TheRealMcCoy the Kuzma post-rookie season hype from Laker nation was bigger than LeBron mania.

“Well, obviously the national media loves the Lakers. Everybody talks about it and when you add LeBron James to the mix, one of the greatest players, you’re going to have even more. But for me, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I want people talking about me, good or bad, because if you’re not, you’re not doing something right. I’d rather be talked about bad in L.A. than play in Orlando and not get talked about.”

now he’s a wizard. I love it

12 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

“Well, obviously the national media loves the Lakers. Everybody talks about it and when you add LeBron James to the mix, one of the greatest players, you’re going to have even more. But for me, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I want people talking about me, good or bad, because if you’re not, you’re not doing something right. I’d rather be talked about bad in L.A. than play in Orlando and not get talked about.”

now he’s a wizard. I love it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Smart. He was injured and ended up with shooting splits of 42/26/54.

In 29 playoff games since KD left the Brodie has averaged 24.7 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 8.6 apg, 4.7 top on 38/29/77 splits.

5 turnovers and less than 30% from 3 6 3PA per game!?! THE BRODIE

Russell-Westbrook-PNG-Free-Download.png

Edited by NYRaider

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

In 29 playoff games since KD left the Brodie has averaged 24.7 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 8.6 apg, 4.7 top on 38/29/77 splits.

5 turnovers and less than 30% from 3 6 3PA per game!?! THE BRODIE

Russell-Westbrook-PNG-Free-Download.png

That tweet I just posted goes doubly for you.