Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

21 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I'm sorry, but I find this hard to believe that in a game about wolves that we don't have a tracker or a watcher. I completely refuse to believe that.

What makes you think this game is normal? We have three wolf dreamers. 

32 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I'm sorry, but I find this hard to believe that in a game about wolves that we don't have a tracker or a watcher. I completely refuse to believe that.

or maybe the tracker/watcher caught you lying and dont feel the need to claim

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I am wayyy behind this game...and disappointed that I can't read back on a squire vs bantle vote

YLkfbLS.png

Needs to be either Josh or me today. Some people are trying to go bcb today which makes me think they could be Josh's teammates. Josh's teammates wouldn't want to go Josh or even me today - Josh for obvious reasons, me because that means Josh is automatically the lynch tomorrow once I flip town. 

Also, if we are to believe all the dreams, if you're voting me over Josh, then that means ET (dreamer) or Scoundrel are scum. This is why I'm thinking Scoundrel is so confident Josh is scum. I find it far more likely one of Malf or bcb is scum over ET or Scoundrel. 

It's Josh.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

YLkfbLS.png

Needs to be either Josh or me today. Some people are trying to go bcb today which makes me think they could be Josh's teammates. Josh's teammates wouldn't want to go Josh or even me today - Josh for obvious reasons, me because that means Josh is automatically the lynch tomorrow once I flip town. 

Also, if we are to believe all the dreams, if you're voting me over Josh, then that means ET (dreamer) or Scoundrel are scum. This is why I'm thinking Scoundrel is so confident Josh is scum. I find it far more likely one of Malf or bcb is scum over ET or Scoundrel. 

It's Josh.

That is a pretty concise summary. I'll read back a bit and take a look.