Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, Malfatron said:

im guessing that we only have dreamers and normies for PRs

That's a big assumption - one that could really hurt our chances of we got it wrong.

I'm not sure if I'd ride that wave..

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

That's an option.

But it’s not. It’s really 50/50. I don’t see why we would go away from swoosh / josh for a lesser percentage. Especially bc alf is on his scum game and could easily be the lynch on that group if it’s not swoosh. 

• Like 2

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

But it’s not. It’s really 50/50. I don’t see why we would go away from swoosh / josh for a lesser percentage. Especially bc alf is on his scum game and could easily be the lynch on that group if it’s not swoosh. 

That's an option, too.

9 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

bcb though.

bcb is in my group too

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

How are you reaching this conclusion? I'm not saying it's impossible, but would like to hear tangible evidence...

Take a leap of faith. I guarantee Josh is scum, unless your role provided bad info. No reason to believe that at this point though. 

A wolf doctor? Have you ever heard of that? Come on. Now a wolf dreamer? Totally legit. 

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

You're 100% right. It needs to be me or Josh today. No other option. 

I'm cautious of anyone not voting for either of us. It makes me think they're Josh's teammates. Obviously they don't want to vote Josh today, but they also don't want to vote me today because it'll prove Josh is scum once I flip town.

It's Josh. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

im guessing that we only have dreamers and normies for PRs

I'm sorry, but I find this hard to believe that in a game about wolves that we don't have a tracker or a watcher. I completely refuse to believe that.