Eagles sign CB Steven Nelson

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

No, I mean giving Nick 1 year with Jalen Hurts as his QB and then firing him would be ridiculous unless he does the worst coaching job we've ever seen.

Word. I wasn't really sure what you were trying to say. I agree with that, it would pretty messed up. I think we would have to be a complete joke for that to happen though. 

29 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This as solid as our CB situation has looked heading into a season in ages, although I’m still not confident they’ll even be league average. How could I? Unbelievable the amount of underperforming we’ve gotten at corner. Hopefully it was scheme issue and these guys shine but TBD.

But don’t you know this is a horrible move that may move us down in the draft.

no optimism is allowed 

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This as solid as our CB situation has looked heading into a season in ages, although I’m still not confident they’ll even be league average. How could I? Unbelievable the amount of underperforming we’ve gotten at corner. Hopefully it was scheme issue and these guys shine but TBD.

Man, how nice would it be if they started even producing some turnovers this year! Crazy to think we had a coordinator who did not believe in turnovers.