Eagles sign CB Steven Nelson

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Danger said:

Top 15? Seriously doubt. This doesn't move the needle on this team frankly.

Yea man. You’re really pessimistic about us this year. I don’t see how we’re at least average at every defensive unit at this point. LB got some work to do but 15 is very reasonable, imo. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea man. You’re really pessimistic about us this year. I don’t see how we’re at least average at every defensive unit at this point. LB got some work to do but 15 is very reasonable, imo. 

Anthony Harris is definitely an upgrade at safety. 

I'm still not sure how to feel about... all of our D-Line frankly. Will Graham's age show again? Will Cox bounce back? Will Barnett actually be worth keeping on this team? Will Hargrave live up to his deal? I feel like we'll see two of them perform and two of them fail to do so.

At least Singleton and Edwards are starting which is admittedly mildly better than what we've had previously. I've been high on both of them (at least for the way in how we got them) for a while now. Maybe Avery won't suck?

The one thing I really hope comes out of the Nelson signing at least is moving Maddox back to the dang slot where he belongs.

The win total hinges on everything offense. The defense will be average at least. Offense could be really dynamic considering the pieces. All depends on Hurts figuring it out. Which is a big IF. 5-6 wins is on the negative side I think. 

24 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This is a fantastic signing. We have two starting caliber CBs!!!!! Defense is actually looking pretty solid, season will depend on if we can score. 

So we win the SB if we can score? That's how much Steven Nelson improved our defense?