NBA Summer League Thread

NYRaider

18 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Jalen Green with these step backs >

He's going to be so good. Dude was the #1 ranked prospect in his class dating back to his sophomore year in HS and then it became debatable between him and Cade later on, but I would bet on him becoming THE star of the draft over anyone else. Still will take him some time being a consistent shooter but there is a lot to like with his game and then you add the special athleticism? Yeah, he was the no-brainier decision at #2 for Houston. 

The Rockets have some crazy young talent. Going to be a fun rebuild back to the playoffs. The Rockets regardless of the core just don't stay bad for long. 

• Like 1

That play by Green might've been my favorite I've seen so far. The step back jumpers are fun, but its a part of his game nobody was really worried about. ]

Him utilizing that PnR there and drawing both defenders attention and hitting his teammate who slipped the screen throwing the bounce pass to him right in between both of the guys who keyed in on him for a wide open dunk for his teammate was sweet.