2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I like Sharpe better with their group. 

I actually thought the opposite. I could see Daniels as a Raptor fairly easily, facilitator, good defense, good athleticism/length, team first type of guy. 

Sharpie’s potential scoring may be a nice fit for what they’ll need but I think Daniels is a typical Raptor target.

Just saw another report saying Benne has a chance at 7 if the raptors move up as well. OG is about the only guy who seemed probable availability wise I’d have felt good about swapping 4 for. If the Blazers get this done too I love what they’re doing.

Edited by Fureys49ers

16 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I actually thought the opposite. I could see Daniels as a Raptor fairly easily, facilitator, good defense, good athleticism/length, team first type of guy. 

Sharpie’s potential scoring may be a nice fit for what they’ll need but I think Daniels is a typical Raptor target.

Just saw another report saying Benne has a chance at 7 if the raptors move up as well. OG is about the only guy who seemed probable availability wise I’d have felt good about swapping 4 for. If the Blazers get this done too I love what they’re doing.

Daniels fits their prototype as well but I think he's somewhat redundant with Scottie Barnes as a jumbo playmaker/plus defender that can't shoot. If Sharpe reaches his ceiling I think that he and Barnes would be a very talented duo to build around.

• Like 1