Paul Depodesta re-signed for five years

hornbybrown

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wyatt was a great trade, good call. 

In all honesty I haven’t seen anything from OBJ that makes me think that was a good trade. Peppers, that first and third would likely help us more than OBJ has imo.

I feel JJ3 is a better safety than Jabrill, but losing those draft picks do suck.

We probably would have spent a 1st rounder on a WR that year though.

I think Peoples Jones will eventually take over Odells spot. If he can show enough to start the season I’d be open to trading Odell. If we could recoup some value for him that would be awesome as opposed to just cutting him at the end of the season which we most likely will.

But yeah man love Pauly De! I live in San Diego I always look for him when I’m in La Jolla 😂 catch him working on his laptop or something lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

I think Peoples Jones will eventually take over Odells spot. If he can show enough to start the season I’d be open to trading Odell. If we could recoup some value for him that would be awesome as opposed to just cutting him at the end of the season which we most likely will.

Odell won have value until he plays a full season and hits 1200 yards and a few big plays. 

But I'd love to trade him for a 2nd or a 3rd in the off season toa franchise that needs bums on seats or extra marketing. I am thinking Green Bay.

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

But yeah man love Pauly De! I live in San Diego I always look for him when I’m in La Jolla 😂 catch him working on his laptop or something lol

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I feel JJ3 is a better safety than Jabrill, but losing those draft picks do suck.

We probably would have spent a 1st rounder on a WR that year though.

Yeah for sure he is, but he’d have helped last season for sure. 

He’s probably better then either of the other 2 safeties we start this year though 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah for sure he is, but he’d have helped last season for sure. 

He’s probably better then either of the other 2 safeties we start this year though 

Ronnie harrison is better than Jabril as an all round player in my opinion.

Jabril didnt play with high football iq

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 10:19 AM, candyman93 said:

The 2019 offseason got us OBJ and Wyatt.

I still think Sione can be a solid LB. He’s the only guy from that 2019 class I have any confidence in being something. He can be a starter, he just can’t be your best LB.

Greedy is made of paper.

Kareem Hunt as well off the top of my head.

I don't hate the Greedy pick, it's not like he had an injury history in college and the nerve thing seems just unfortunate and fluky.  Everybody seemed to think that was a great steal on round 2.  He was a really good college player for two seasons as well.

OBJ has like 1 more season to prove that trade was worth it.

Edited by Rod Johnson