GDT: Houston Texans at Seattle Seahawks

Texansfan713

HOU.png vs SEA.png

October 29th

3:05 PM CT

CBS

Last meeting:  Seattle 23  Texans 20 in OT

I was planning on going to the game in Seattle. I have relatives that live there. I went to Seattle last year for an Astros vs Mariners series. Once I saw how much the prices were I said heck no!  Anyway, I don't expect us to win this week.  Seattle is definitely beatable compared to years past. I wish we had Watt and Mercilus healthy. They could do damage vs the Seahawks OL. I didn't even know the Seahawks D is tied for first in the NFL in points allowed with the Jags.  Just like Jacksonville their run D is average at best.  Watson might have to make some plays with his legs because their pass defense is so good.  Here's hoping I am wrong.

I'm expecting a tightly contested game, but Seattle will pull our some clutch plays late you win 31-28. I also see this defense giving Watson some issues, forcing a few bad plays. 

The armchair analysts on this site who didn't like Watson from the beginning will now have fodder to push the "you see, he's a bust" narrative all over again.

So if you didn't hear about it, Mr. McNair made a dumb comment during the player-owner talks, and it got leaked earlier today. DeAndre Hopkins walked out of practice, and was apparently far from the only one to consider doing so - nearly the whole team did, if you believe the reports. Regardless of the politics of the matter, it bodes ill, facing a tough opponent on the road. Maybe it brings the band even tighter together, but lingering player-owner hostilities affecting the franchise is something definitely worth worrying about.

3 minutes ago, Longhorns90 said:

So if you didn't hear about it, Mr. McNair made a dumb comment during the player-owner talks, and it got leaked earlier today. DeAndre Hopkins walked out of practice, and was apparently far from the only one to consider doing so - nearly the whole team did, if you believe the reports. Regardless of the politics of the matter, it bodes ill, facing a tough opponent on the road. Maybe it brings the band even tighter together, but lingering player-owner hostilities affecting the franchise is something definitely worth worrying about.

He just needs to sell the team.  tired of him as owner.

Time and Venue:
Sunday, Oct 29, 2017 • 3:05 PM CT • CenturyLink Field • Seattle, Washington
qwest_580.jpg

Radio: SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

Television:
08-CBS-V6.png
Anchorage AK (blue) | Fairbanks (blue) | AK Honolulu HI (red)

LA Chargers @ New England Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (red)
Oakland @ Buffalo Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (green)
Indianapolis @ Cincinnati Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta (yellow)
Houston @ Seattle (LATE) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (blue)

Preview:
Houston Texans vs. Seattle Seahawks | Week 8 Game Preview | Move the Sticks  

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Terry McAulay "Odell Beckham is no fan of referee Terry McAulay’s crew"

Uniform Combination: White Jerseys/Blue Pants

Weather: 58° F partly-cloudy-day.png  Mostly Cloudy
Full Weather: Link 

Go Texans!

Archived