Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

He has been hinting at this role all game. I took his comment (at least 50+ pages ago) to mean a government position. That's exactly what it is. He has been targeted for days by a group of others that I've had suspicions about.

Now, is it possible that he's lying? Absolutely. Regardless, Nacho has been scummy anyway. Him calling out Nacho while revealing a character consistent with his hints, and one that wasn't fed to him by someone else leading up to the reveal (like Josh was fed by Nacho last game) tells me that this is a worthwhile risk to take.

please for the last time, lay out point by point what you see as scummy from Nacho.  Saying dozens of times without any actual statements or quotes that can be discussed is useless.  If you want others to join you, you need to make a tangible case that has some quotes or specific examples.  Speaking in general terms is just not going to get you there.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

please for the last time, lay out point by point what you see as scummy from Nacho.  Saying dozens of times without any actual statements or quotes that can be discussed is useless.  If you want others to join you, you need to make a tangible case that has some quotes or specific examples.  Speaking in general terms is just not going to get you there.  

I abso-fricking-lutely refuse. I have done that for pages, and pages, and pages now. I will not run in your circles again.

My rationale against Nacho has been backed by others on numerous occasions, and is what got his D2 vote where it was. If you can't find it, you don't want to find it.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I abso-fricking-lutely refuse. I have done that for pages, and pages, and pages now. I will not run in your circles again.

My rationale against Nacho has been backed by others on numerous occasions, and is what got his D2 vote where it was. If you can't find it, you don't want to find it.

What is funny is multiple people have been doing that for days. Why does Squire need a rehash of 1000 points at this stage lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What is funny is multiple people have been doing that for days. Why does Squire need a rehash of 1000 points at this stage lol

He did this exact thing yesterday... said that, if I was unwilling to explain my perspective, I shouldn't be taken seriously.

He then went back and quoted my 10+ elaborate posts about Nacho's scummy behavior and commented on each post.

I mean... I'm not sure what his game is here, but it's super confusing.