Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

I'm beginning to think it's just a race against scrum tribes. Pickle/TL trying to get Nacho lynched first. Nacho trying to get Pickle lynched first. It would explain TL's confidence here, if they actually know something. But I don't buy Pickle's claim either. It's pick your poison. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I'm beginning to think it's just a race against scrum tribes. Pickle/TL trying to get Nacho lynched first. Nacho trying to get Pickle lynched first. It would explain TL's confidence here, if they actually know something. But I don't buy Pickle's claim either. It's pick your poison. 

thankfully we can test pickle's power easily.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I thought I said this already.... I am going to pardon everyone not named nacho.  

If someone makes a hell of a case that someone is scum id allow it.  Right now its nacho by a long shot.  

If this is actually allowed, it's incredibly lame. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Pickle

What can go wrong? He'll pardon himself. Let's see it. And if he's a one-kill proof scum, that's a win. 

And, here again, siding with Nacho.

I've suspected Nacho since some D1 stuff, and even more after D2 shenanigans. You suspected him too, until the end of D2, when you flipped your vote and killed a town. I'm just not one of those town characters that'll randomly flip my vote to follow whatever scum train appears that day.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

And, here again, siding with Nacho.

I've suspected Nacho since some D1 stuff, and even more after D2 shenanigans. You suspected him too, until the end of D2, when you flipped your vote and killed a town. I'm just not one of those town characters that'll randomly flip my vote to follow whatever scum train appears that day.

I’m siding with him