Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, swoosh said:

I’ve yet to see a strong case, which is what he asked for.

There isn't cause he hasn't post a lot (which goes into the case for him being ac imo). Popped on at the end of yeaterday to save Nacho and no idea D1. Honestly Nacho needs to be the vote but everyone is hell bent on figuring out Pickle. Let me be the sacrifice if you all are so paranoid of a potential gov/godfather 

Just now, The Orca said:

There isn't cause he hasn't post a lot (which goes into the case for him being ac imo). Popped on at the end of yeaterday to save Nacho and no idea D1. Honestly Nacho needs to be the vote but everyone is hell bent on figuring out Pickle. Let me be the sacrifice if you all are so paranoid of a potential gov/godfather 

... why are you suddenly trying to save Nacho? Voting Nacho helps figure out Pickle anyway. What are you doing here?

So interesting.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How does you being a "sacrifice" lead to any conclusion?

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

... why are you suddenly trying to save Nacho? Voting Nacho helps figure out Pickle anyway. What are you doing here?

So interesting.

I'm not. Im proposing an alternative for the chickens who don't want to vote Nacho and want to figure out Pickle instead of lynching Nacho who is a scum 

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Unofficial:

Pickle - 5 - Nacho, Tk3, swoosh, Scoundrel, squire12

Nacho - 3 - TL, Hokie, Pickle

Scoundrel - 1 - ET

squire12 - 1 - Dome

TK3--1-Orca

25 min til EOD

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Dome is trolling

ET claims he doesn't not what alignment he is and teolling

Tk3 and Nacho will lynch anything with a pulse as long as its not them