Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

if we could've swung a lynch on someone else in the last hour or so of the day you'd have just come up with some bull**** reason not to pardon anyway.

but yes. this reason alone makes me think you're definitely just 1-shot.

Orca said do it and I'm pretty sure I agreed.  

Oh wait you went into discord to hide then 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca said do it and I'm pretty sure I agreed.  

Oh wait you went into discord to hide then 

Like that was the ultimate town move. I die you are caught, I live, you are cleared. But now they get to keep pushing you and leave a slight unknown 

Night 3

Swoosh was looking upset.  He had lost his beloved daughter the previous night.  He had to hold the family together.  Deep in mourning he was looking out across his land into the sky.  In normal times, this was perfectly safe, but now is not a normal time.  A shot rang out from afar, The cowboy hat flew off of Swoosh's head/  Go figure, he thinks, at least I died on my land

Swoosh has been eliminated.  He was John Dutton-The Patriarch -  Yellowstone aligned

It is now day 4  It is 6 to eliminate.  Day four will end at 6 PM East saturday.  Night ends at 630 PM East saturday or 4 hours after the day write-up, whichever is first.