Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

55 minutes ago, squire12 said:

TK3 - less of a town lean as game has advanced. D1 vote helps, open to looking at multiple players.  Liked his open mind look at the nacho end of d1 vote movement.  Uneasy about his lack of character claim, but that does fit tk3 meta to hold that if regardless of alignment imo

Unless you're all hellbent on a claim, I don't see the need.

Scum probably have fake claims, but unless its causing distress, I'm holding onto mine and leave open the CC possibility, or just generally not narrow things down for scum who have to claim

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Unless you're all hellbent on a claim, I don't see the need.

Scum probably have fake claims, but unless its causing distress, I'm holding onto mine and leave open the CC possibility, or just generally not narrow things down for scum who have to claim

I'm not.

My guess is scum have a role that can get whether town has a power or not.  Rolecop type thing and have a pretty good idea on who has night move abilities.   Thus my scum lean on orca having claimed a Dutton character and not getting hit n3 while swoosh was hit with not character claim.  That isn't adding up for me.

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

hokie feels like a good vote

he's been on the radar the entire game, hasn't done anything of consequence, has a bad voting history this game, hasn't claimed a character that I'd be afraid of losing

Need to show me quotes and breakdown why what he posted is scum and then I'll think about it 

Wake Up Movie GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So you're claiming a ranch hand.

Fair warning - I'm going to be looking back in the game later today to see if you doubted my ranch hand claim at any point.

@The Orca what do you think about all these ranch hand claims, now (Hokie also claimed vanilla town btw, but no character name)? Still think all but one of them is scum?

That i was right all along, Ranch hand is a fake claim. Find the imposter 

Om of the most shocking thing on that read up among many was nacho (yet again)

Nacho wants to come after me for my character being in 13 episodes but just glosses over TL claiming another ranch hand that only appeared in.......

Wait for it.......

9 episodes 

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Om of the most shocking thing on that read up among many was nacho (yet again)

Nacho wants to come after me for my character being in 13 episodes but just glosses over TL claiming another ranch hand that only appeared in.......

Wait for it.......

9 episodes 

are you saying we should vote TL then? because I'm here for that

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

are you saying we should vote TL then? because I'm here for that

If you're actually town, what sense does that make? I was part of that conversation. Why would I pick a character that has few appearances if the argument was that such a thing makes a person look suspicious?

If you are scum, you're doing a good job. If you're town, that's just poor reasoning on your part.

TL

Let’s flush this out he was obsessed with my defense of not voting my friend Josh D1 because he thought I gave him an alley oop to slam home. His frustration that others didn’t go with it is telling and then he eventually went off of me when he realized he wasn’t going to get anyone to follow except maybe ET