Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Night 5 

Nacho was watching all the young lads, reminiscing about all the days when he could do what they could at their speed. He had spent many many years at the ranch and was one of its most trusted members.  Unfortunately that trust made him a target this evening.  After putting aways the horses, he walked out of the stables and was caught with a bullet 

Nacho has been eliminated.  He was Lloyd Pierce Senior Ranch Hand  Yellowstone Aligned 

It is now day 6

With 8 alive it is 5 to eliminate 

Day six ends at 8 PM east.  Night six will end at 830 east or four hours after night write up, whichever is first 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What? I literally just followed your vote for the day. Like, that's all I did.

yeah.. but "why would he do that as scum?"

If you're scum.. you can see that a town player is hellbent on another town player.. so you follow that town player onto a known ML, which you can then claim innocence on/blame the town player who you followed

I think it's time for whatever town that remain to think how you want this summarized in the end.

There are two options: I've been playing everyone, or there's something else at play here.

I'm quite clearly town. If town wants to lynch me and give whoever else it is bragging rights, that's fine by me. It would be an appropriate end to the game.